Monday, October 23, 2006

Favorite Moment of the trek ... one of the

I have been asked few times about which was my favourite moment of of the trek?
Well here is my answer: It will be hard to pick just one moment, but I can say that one of my good moment on the trek was when all the group members climbed and crossed successfully, the highest pass of the trek i.e. Shingola at an altitude of 5094 meters.

I felt proud of the endurance (Physical as well as the Mental) of everybody in the group. I also felt honoured to have such an excellent people in my group. Thanks from the core of my heart to everybody in the group for giving me an opportunity of organizing something like this. Real warm hugs from India.


All the group members atop Shingola

BTW don't forget to check my other blog "Notes from India" where I have uploaded some more photos. And hey remember that you can click on the photos to view them in larger size.

2 comments:

Chris Feela said...

Hey Guys!

Haha! Nice one Yvan! ;)

So sorry, Yvan, Sarju, Everyone, I've been a hermit and haven't been in touch. I'm terrible, I know.

But give me access to Notes from India yo! ;)

Hope everything is going well.

Chris

Sarju said...

hi Chris
So now we know hot to get a hold of you ... lols ... I met Yvan and Felix yesterday, watched the movies felix had shot on our trek ... you were the missing guy.
Take care man ... whatever you are upto. I made the blog "notes from india" private for a while, i will make it public in the future.
In the meantime if you need to access it, send me an email and tell me the email ID through which you will like to access it
take care bro .... sarju