Wednesday, August 16, 2006

two more days of work




Hey everbody,
Just wanted to let you know I'm mentally and physically preparing for this adventure.
I'm a little green (that a sample of me with altitude sickness...hopefully not!)
I've been running twice a week and biking everyday... just to get my cardio ready!
As for gear, I haven't bought group gear yet, so let me know what you want me to bring (ie pots, stove, etc).
I've got my hiking boots broken in (spent a week hiking at Lake Superior provincial park) and I've got my trekking cloth picked out, still need to buy some sandals though...
I'd like to set up a MSN chat ( so we can go through our checklist of equipment), perhaps next Monday night (August 21st) might be good?
Looking forward to meeting and seeing all of you.
Definitely an adventure we are going on!
NATHALIE

No comments: