Monday, July 31, 2006

Its been a week in India

julley/namaste trekkers

I have been over here for a week now. I have had a sort of a mixed week with few good and few not so good things happening.

GENERAL UPDATE: I just returned from a small trek in the Himalayas and it was awesome. I will try to process my photos and post them on the blog soon (maybe in 4-5 days). Besides the small trek, things have been working out kind of very slowly with me in India. Partly due to the beurocratic set up over here and largely due to myself as I had been relying too much on one of my friend to take care of few things. Anyways I learned my lesson and I intend to sort out my issues maybe in something like a week. I still don't have a mobile number, there are some issues that need to be resolved with my bank account and few other things.

MOBILE: The update on my side is that I still hav'nt got a mobile phone. Usually it is not this hard to get a number but I am trying to get a number that will give me coverage even in the far flung areas, and this number is hard to get. Anyways I am working on this front and I should get the number soon.

MY ITINERARY 4 Aug: I don't think I will have the time to do the whole Pangi-Lamayuru trek now as I will not have sufficient time and I do not want to do it in a rush. But I will still try to do this trek till Padam. To tell you guys the reality, I think I am just going to visit the Pangi Valley and Pattan valley and I will decide which trek to do once I reach over there ... So, no stress over here :-)

WHATS HAPPENING? Let me know if some big things happen in Canada or other parts of the world, I did only a small trek (4 days), and I already feel as if I have no clue regards to what is happening, but I love this feeling as I know that I am not missing out much and I feel kind of de-toxicated.

BTW I will be on computer for considerable time for two days during this week as I intend to process the photos that I have taken so far in India and I will also work on my blogs a bit. So feel free to get in touch with me. I hope you guys are having a good time in your respective parts of the world.

2 comments:

Chris Feela said...

Hey Sarju,

I can only speak for myself here... but can you keep the pictures to your personal blog and not this one?

Reason being I want all the sights to be a surprise! ;)

Chris

Sarju said...

no worries about this issue
this was pretty much original intention.
secondly the place i visited and the other places that i intend to visit in August are not the places that you guys will be visiting in september
peace bro peace
shaanti .... Sarju